|Job Ref:||TISC-SEVS01179861||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Sweden||City:||Västerås||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 22:05|
You are talented, ambitious, and enthusiastic. You know just how sought after your skills are, so you have every right to play the field and find the best employer out there. Now you can stop looking. We are Bombardier Transportation, and are proud to build and deliver world-class transport solutions all around the world! Do you want to help us?|
We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world. Our products are safe, healthy for people, and help preserve the world's natural environment.
For our Internal Supply Chain division in Västerås, we are currently looking to recruit a Insert TCMS Test Lead Engineer (m/f)!
Purpose of the Job
The primary purpose of the TCMS Test Lead Engineer is to be responsible for all test activities related to product development in order projects. This includes leading all test resources of the product or project team. You are also the decision instance for all testing activities and interface with the Lead Engineer, Safety Engineer and the Validator role.
You will also be part of the leading team for a product or project(s).
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
- Definition of the test strategy and test methods within a project and for the Product Team's products
- Alignment of testing activities with the lead engineer and the architect
- Plan and request test resources
- Manage a project team of test engineers
- Ensure knowledge acquisition of test engineers
- Participation in reviews of input documentation for testing
- Development and maintenance of test specifications
- Setup, development and maintenance of the test environments
- Test scope definition for releases of product development or order project
- Preparation and execution of testing for release of product development or order projects
- Reporting of test status and test results
- Representation of testing to stakeholders
- Following the defined test processes and methods
- Provide estimates of test activities as input to work with bids and projects
The TCMS Test Lead Engineer has the following authorities:
- To lead all testing activities
- To accept or reject product releases for testing
- To approve the test specifications and reports
- To align testing activities with test leads of related product development or order projects
- To represent the test area within the product or project towards relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Certificate ISTQB foundation level is preferable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing, in a complex industry, or with a complex product (real-time systems)
- Experience in train, safety and communication systems is an important advantage
- Knowledge of quality assurance procedures DIN/ISO 9001 and EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129
- Fluency in English and Swedish
We are looking for someone with the right attitude. This means that you can communicate easily with international teams, and you have a drive for results, both individually and in a team.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.