|Job Ref:||1617928||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Thames||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 22:09|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
This key position has been created to support the service manager to align and deliver out strategic objectives for our service growth plan. The successful candidate will lead and drive our key initiatives within the service teams and influence individual performance by greater management focus. The objectives of the role will be to enhance business performance by benchmarking technician’s performance and driving results through set key goals and objectives. The standardisation and creation of this new position will provide a forum for sharing business improvement and implementing best working practises within the UK operation. The ideal candidate will take personal responsibility for leading service delivery, quality and health and safety by acting as a role model to meet and exceed customer expectations. They will also support the service manager’s focus on optimisation scheduling and cost management.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:-
1. To drive efficiencies and productivity of service technicians.
2. To focus and drive deficiencies, materials and product sales.
3. To lead and drive a first class customer service experience.
4. To ensure all engineers conform to QEHS regulations and ensure adequate training is provided as and when needed to meet the businesses requirement for a zero harm workplace.
5. Responsible for all RAMS, PPE, Tool box talks, van audits and accident investigations.
6. Responsible for the continuous improvement of the engineer’s performance, training and development.
7. Management of the engineers call out rota and planned maintenance scheduling.
8. Responsible for internal technical audits.
9. Responsible for technical support/training for engineers and coaching of new apprentices.
10. To be a key link between the CSC team and engineer’s ensuring effective communication between all teams.
Of course further information is available to interested applicants.