Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, the Project Infrastructure and Facilities Lead will be responsible for the development and management of the Infrastructure for the RFR project and act as the SPOC for the other JV projects. |
- Manage the infrastructure development for all DNGS RFR locations and liaise as the SPOC for the other JV projects
- Maintain a detailed log of the mobilization activities for employees and various site locations
- Develop/maintain project documentation for the maintenance of printers, ordering of supplies and equipment and the delivery to the DNGS site locations
- Manage the floor plans for all DNGS locations
- Set-up office space according to OPG standards and government policies and project procedures (e.g. EHS)
- Manage internal SNC service provider to coordinate deployment of all IT infrastructure requirements for various site locations
- Liaise with SLI GIT and Aecon IT to review network and equipment requirements for JV team members
- Communicate regularly, effectively, and as appropriate to the client, project management, peers, operations personnel and IT
- Plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Direct and oversee the on-site IT technician's daily project related tasks
- Coordinate the mobilization of JV staff from various locations (Oakville, Nuclear locations, Aecon office) to their respective DNGS location
- Revise/maintain all project documents associated with the mobilization of the project team e.g. On/Off Boarding Work Instruction, Project Orientation
- Revise/maintain the project Infrastructure Plan
- Develop and execute a plan to deliver all elements of the Infrastructure Plan
Required Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years project administration, communication, IT or other related experience
- Strong computer skills using MS Office Products including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SNC-Lavalin PM+ Administration and/or Document Control modules would be an asset
- Must be able to deal with sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
- Strong communication skills, dealing tactfully with employees, visitors and customers
- Proficient written (report writing) skills
- Problem solving, planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, work to timelines
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.