|Job Ref:||UK WIDE MOBILE||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:27|
Air Conditioning & Electrical Building Services Engineer - Nationwide (UK ) Up to £40,000+|
Are you interested in working for National M&E maintenance contractors who are responsible for the Maintenance and fit out of a variety of commercial environments along with great chances of progression, attractive pay packages and benefits including working Nationwide across the UK and having your accommodation paid for when working away?
We are currently seeking 2 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers who are competent carrying out both PPM and reactive maintenance on a range of Air Conditioning (AHU's, FCU's, VRV's, Splits systems) and Electrical equipment for a National contractor as well as carrying out PPM's on building services plant including fire alarms, sprinkler tests and emergency lighting.
This role will involve working on a mobile basis across the UK as well as working away form home.
You will be provided with a van and fuel card, company credit card and will working independently within a variety of commercial environments mainly being retail outlets and commercial offices.
* Up to £40K per annum but negotiable for the right candidate
* Pension plan
* Private Healthcare
* Fuel Card
* Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
* Unlimited Overtime Available
* 25 days annual leave
* If you are working away from home accommodation will be paid for
* City and Guilds Level 2 & 3 or equivalent Air conditioning and Electrical
* 17th Edition
* PPM and reactive Maintenance across multiple premises including retail and commercial office contracts
* competent carrying out both PPM and Reactive maintenance A/C and Electrical equipment
* Able to travel to UK Wide on a daily basis
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
* Full UK Driving License
This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment that provides plenty of future opportunities along with an excellent earning potential. If this role could potentially be of interest to you then please submit your CV or send a copy directly
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.