|Job Ref:||SQAMWL||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:27|
Are you looking for a new role as a Senior QA Manager? Interested in proactively managing the QA Lab to deliver the needed performance to support the plant in line with corporate requirements? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!|
Working as a Senior QA Manager you will be managing and developing the team and reviewing and improving current practices and procedures to help improve overall quality and compliance.
This role is working for a leading clients that manufactures and carries out the sale of cosmetics and toiletries.
This position is permanent, Mon - Fri 08:15 - 16:30.
Sometimes the role will require the candidate to be flexible in their working hours.
* Lead the QA Lab team to meet plant objectives (including service, quality, safety, compliance & cost) in line with corporate requirements. This includes:
* Ensuring correct dispositions are reached within agreed timescales to meet customer requirements.
* Effective and timely resolution of quality issues.
* Ensuring that the Lab is compliant with cosmetic guidelines (GMP) and with regulations (such as OTC for US & Canada) including equipment, procedures, practices, documentation, records and personnel.
* Identify opportunities for improvement within department and the plant including Quality, Compliance, LEAN & EDGE.
* Develop the relationship with R&D, regional QA and externally (when relevant) to achieve target quality and compliance and improve them when needed.
* Effectively represent plant & function in global teams to share/obtain/develop best practice and lead the team when needed.
* Develop the QA Lab team and Lab capabilities to effectively support the needs of the plant and its future growth.
* A Bachelor degree in Science (preferred)
* Extensive related QA experience, preferably in the cosmetic industry.
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry and FDA audits is desirable.
* Management of a multi discipline QC/QA laboratory in a GMP environment - min 3 years
* Proven track record of laboratory investigations (our of spec/deviations)
* A focused team player with a desire to develop people
* Proven leadership, strategic thinking, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
* Strong managerial skills including: people & project management, handling multiple priorities, team work, striving for excellence in execution and embracing & initiating Change.
* Strong experience of World Class Manufacturing and QA techniques and methodologies including: Problem Solving, DOE, FMEA and statistical analysis.
* Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and SAP.
* Lean/6 sigma trained green belt is desirable.
* Exceptional communication skills/proven stakeholder management is desirable.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively is desirable.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.