|Job Ref:||45498-HCA||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Fancy working for one of London's award winning Architecture practices based in central London? Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation in the ever changing world as a Healthcare Architect? One of London's top practices are looking for a Healthcare Architect in the sector to deliver a key project for the practice. The leading practice have a history of working with some of the most notorious blue chip companies designing revolutionary, behaviour driven projects. They're looking for a ambitious individual to join their buzzing team to deliver a key healthcare project. As a fundamental part of the team you'll be working closely with the client whilst delivering the project as well. Within this role you'll be required to have a strong experience as a Healthcare Architect, with expertise in layout and healthcare standards.|
* Must have previously worked as a Healthcare Architect
* Experience in Hospital Layout and Healthcare Standards
* Delivering and managing the team as a Project Architect
* Client interaction and front facing experience
* Working to deliver projects on time and to the practice standard
* +5 years experience as a Healthcare Architect
* Part 3 Qualified
* Client facing experience
* Team leadership and responsibilities
* An eye for detail and creative flare
* Ambitious and forward-thinking
* Excellent communication + people skills
* Software: Revit (necessary)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.