|Job Ref:||RW/SM080916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Negotiable||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:38|
Site Manager - Central London|
Have you got experience working on a commercial or education construction project in London? Are you able to lead a project up to the value of £8m? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This client of mine tend to work on commercial and education projects, however do work on various other. They are currently turning over around £50m and specialise in projects up to the value of £10m. They are seeking a number 1 Site Manager capable of leading a project worth £5m based in Central London.
* To support the design function by ensuring that during pre and post tender period, the trade scope is devised in line with the required Safety, Quality and Sustainability standards.
* To work with the Contracts Manager and devise a recommended trade programme, including producing method statements and risk assessments.
* Managing subcontractors whilst measuring and reporting on their progress against plan.
* Ensuring the flow of information between the construction management team and subcontractors.
* Leading site progress meetings and dealing with site administration.
* Ability to lead a Project as the number 1 up to a value of £10m
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Experience on RC frame and steel frame
* Stable career history
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Able to work in and around Central London
* Experience on mixed use, commercial or education projects
If this opportunity sounds like something that would interest you, or if you know someone that would be interested then please do apply with in or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.