|Job Ref:||TechCo-ord||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:36|
Are you an experienced Technical Co-ordinator? Do you want to work on the tallest Residential Tower in Europe?|
The successful Technical Co-ordinator will be working for a well respected developer in the market. They develop and build iconic residential properties in prime locations across London. This developer has a unique approach by only focusing on one project at a time, ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest standard possible.
Set to be the tallest tower in Europe this is a unique opportunity for a technical co-ordinator to be a part of. The tower will be 75 storeys, based in Canary Wharf. This is a permanent position offering a very competitive salary and package.
* Check all drawings and details for accuracy and correctness
* Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
* Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
* Ensure that new regulation and legislation requirements are followed
* Report to and assist the Technical Manager
* Ability to recognise potential issues and implement strategies or overcome them
* Ensures company standard of service and delivers on time
* Produce Cost Plans
* Develop the pre-construction programme
* Appoint sub-contractors
* Hold and attend management meetings
* You must have good technical knowledge and experience of residential construction
* Preferably experience working on high specification schemes
* Strong communication skills and able to provide leadership
This is an unique and exciting opportunity based in Canary Wharf for an experienced Technical Co-ordinator. If this sounds like the position for you please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.