|Job Ref:||CA_38446||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edmonton||Address:||Post Code:||PL27||Post Date:||03/10/2016 01:09|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning manager to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• To organise and supervise the cleaning team
• To assist the cleaning manager in making sure that stock takes are regularly and accurately taken
• Ensure that time sheet, absence, holiday and sicknesses are regularly updated
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
Cleaning Supervisor required at the Starks Field Primary in Edmonton to work 12.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 15:30 to 18:00.
Previous cleaning experience is essential and supervisory experience would be desirable.