|Job Ref:||202800573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32500 - £37500/annum £32500 - £37500 + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Electrical Site Lead (traffic management systems)|
Reporting to the Site Programme Manager, the Electrical Site Lead will take responsibility for the management and supervision of resource & subcontractors to deliver a major London Traffic Management System programme.
• Responsible for the supervision of internal and subcontractor site engineers ensuring sufficient resource is available to deliver Electrical installation schemes and that adequate support is provided for each project to ensure that delivery of the works achieves the required milestones.
• Liaison with the Capital Works Project Managers and Field Project Managers to ensure that the scope of works for existing and future projects is understood and that any risks are identified prior to works commencing on site.
• Undertaken regular meetings with direct resource and subcontractors to ensure demand is clearly articulated and any issue resolved.
• Responsible for undertaking site audits for both direct resource and sub-contractors to ensure that the level of quality on each project meets the outlined requirements and standards.
• Provide regular reports highlighting direct resource and subcontractor performance Monitor and report on internal delays affecting delivery and impacting capacity.
• Be pro-active in re-allocating resource around issues/delays and unexpected demand.
• Excellent standards of paperwork and report writing
• Ability to deal with the client and other stakeholders effectively and to ensure deadlines are met
• Qualified to ONC or BTEC level or an equivalent qualification
• Good interpersonal skills with a pro-active approach to problem resolution
• Experience of dealing with subcontractor and performance management
SALARY - The salary for the role will between £32,500 - £37,500 + excellent benefits.
LOCATION - London
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Russell Lambert on (Apply online only) for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency