|Job Ref:||203859231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum £45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:08|
Project Manager - (Systems Integration/Software Delivery) £45,000 - £55,000|
Due to the awarding of a multi-million pound programme, resulting in departmental expansion, our client requires a Project Manager. A leading global solutions specialist, they are at the forefront of technology and innovation and offer a fantastic opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
If you want to make your mark, then this is your opportunity - stepping into a brand new role. As Project Manager you'll be responsible for managing projects (single and multiple) upto £5m encompassing development, manufacture and installation of electromechanical, electronic and software systems.
Project manage and oversee all elements of the software engineering development and Systems Engineering lifecycle across large-scale, complex, high value projects.
• Be the primary contact for the customer, but also interact at all levels with the client's organisation
• Review cost/time estimates for the project, ensuring adherence to budget and schedule, communicating and negotiating any potential changes.
• Allocate and manage resources for the project including; engineering, manpower, production, and computer support or installation facilities
• Conduct production co-ordination meetings and present projects to senior management
• Spend time at client sites, working to plan, integrate and deliver customer satisfaction
• Degree qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
• Significant Project Management or Programme Management experience delivering complex Systems Integration solutions supporting remote electronic and software driven devices.
• Ideally Prince 2 Certified and capable of delivering projects within a leading edge, technology environment.
• ITIL qualification would be desirable
• Proven track record in successfully delivering projects specifically within a customer services environment - gaining customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal/written communication and negotiation skills
Inspirational leadership qualities, entrepreneurial flair, commercial guidance, drive and energy.
As a brand new Project Manager role this offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to make the job their own, along with offering up superb career opportunities.
KEY WORDS: Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Lead, Prince2, Prince 2. ITIL, software, electronics