|Job Ref:||204352242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum £20k - £25k + vehicle||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Electrical Periodic Inspection Technician|
The successful Periodic Inspection Technician will provide a scheduled maintenance support service across a defined electrical product range, ensuring that the required SLA and KPIs are both achieved and exceeded.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Carry out scheduled periodic inspection and maintenance activities in line with the defined schedules issued and ensure that the relevant targets are both achieved and exceeded
• Assist the other engineers when required in order to ensure that the workload is balanced and to provide cover when required to accommodate any holidays and absence
• Attend faults when required and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding and rectification and or escalation as appropriate.
• To have a clear understanding of the current inspectorate requirements to ensure that achieved maintenance complies with the client's audit procedure - keeping up to date with any changes
• Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard.
• Ensure maintenance and repair of assets are reported in a timely and accurate manner.
• Complete all Periodic Inspection reports as required
• Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
• 2 years experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment.
WORKING HOURS: Normally 9-5 but flexibility required from time to tome
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 + Company vehicle