|Job Ref:||204109661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London/ SE||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £27500/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:05|
A Mobile Fire Systems Engineer is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Fire Systems Engineer to be mobile around London and South East.|
To be the first choice for both customers and employees by excelling at customer satisfaction.
Creating profitable growth based on our unique skills and strengths in recruiting, training and developing our own skilled workforce. Working in transparent partnership with customers to deliver constant improvement & providing career-growth opportunities for our employees.
The successful Fire Systems Engineer's Duties include:
- Duties will include all aspects of Fire System Engineering from Maintenance to reactive fault finding and closure and small works
- Maximising additional works opportunities working closely with the Technical Fire Supervisor
- Support scheduling team to ensure that PPM's are completed within the contract agreement SLA's
- To ensure all work is closed out efficiently whilst maintaining the highest level of compliance
- To complete site surveys and asset verification to support quote process and contract mobilisation
- To ensure the quality and completion of all site and client log books and that all
records are held within & duly completed
- Ensure duties are carried out in accordance with all Health & Safety procedures, Codes of Practice & Statutory Regulations
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standard of customer service & that
work is completed efficiently and within contracted SLA's
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed
about site activities and developments
- To understand & complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To attend & fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Fire Systems Engineer's Person Specification:
- To be hard working honest and diligent
- To be proactive & positive with a drive to support the divisions success
- Electrical qualification City &Guilds 236 level 1&2 or equivalent
- Fire Industry qualifications to FIA, 1, 5 or equivalent
- Manufacturer qualifications to open protocol systems
- Understanding of all disciplines of Fire Services & recognised qualifications
in the field
- Can demonstrate understanding of health and safety & have ability to lead by example
- Understands the relevance of tool box talks & safe systems of working
- Able to understand & act on both verbal and written instructions/procedures
- Capable and confident of working on a wide range of Fire Alarm systems and services with skills in maintenance, reactive call closure & small works
- Flexibility over working hours (may be required to work evenings and weekends to
ensure work is co-ordinated / completed), may be required to provide back-up cover
on the standby and call out duties as and when required.
Fire Systems Engineer Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health & safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly & in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and through INTEGRAL UK's incident reporting system.
- £30k per annum based on experience.
- Fully expensed van/ door to door paid travel.
- Additional pensions.
- 21 days of holiday + bank holidays.
If you are an experienced Mobile Fire Systems Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply