|Job Ref:||204189164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
A Mobile Security Technician is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Security Technician to be mobile around London and South East.|
'To be the first choice for both customers and employees by excelling at customer satisfaction.
Creating profitable growth based on our unique skills and strengths in recruiting, training and developing our own skilled workforce. Working in transparent partnership with customers to deliver constant improvement & providing career-growth opportunities for our employees'.
SECURITY TECHNICIAN - ROLE DESCRIPTION
Goals and Objectives:
• To provide first line service/maintenance support to all the company & third party products in use, when called upon to do so.
• To provide Project Engineering functions from initial survey, through installation to commissioning and customer handover
• To participate in an out of hours callout rota.
• Carry out Corrective and Preventative Maintenance on, CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control systems in accordance with relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system requirements.
• Ensure that if installed system differs from the specification that the relevant documentation is complete and brought to the Supervisor / Management attention.
• Project Engineering functions for new systems in accordance with specified standards and codes of practice.
• Ensure all site working areas are left clean and tidy.
• Ensure Client satisfaction in all aspects of installation, maintenance and service and to project a high level of quality customer service at all times.
• Ensure relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, including timesheets, work reports, service reports expense claims and site documentation.
• Ensure all Company property is used and maintained in the proper manner, including tools, ladders, PPE and company vehicle.
• To be available to participate in a standby call out rota.
• To adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations and client requirements.
• To conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
• Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
• Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS),
• Good basic education and ideally a relevant qualification in the electrical /electronic industry.
• Alternatively able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge through assessment.
• Good standard of IT skills. (Computer Literate).
• High level of Customer Service experience.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Sound technical knowledge in the following disciplines:, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm.
• Field Service Experience
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
• Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team.
• The ability to operate effectively under pressure in rapidly changing Environments & circumstances
• Flexible - able to successfully accept and implement change.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to encourage, negotiate and motivate others to achieve objectives
• Well organised and disciplined.
• Be available to participate in a standby rota as & when required, typically 1 week on in 3
• Competitive Remunerations, to be negotiated in the interview.
• Fully expensed van
• Additional pensions.
• Up to £30k pa, based on experience.
If you are an experienced Security Technician with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding Mobile role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply