|Job Ref:||204221274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£18500 - £26500/annum Bonus, Van, PPE & iPad||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:09|
HomeServe offers customers peace of mind with approved engineers and a prompt response. We also enable consumers to take control of their home repair needs by offering both comprehensive insurance cover and fixed-price repairs.|
•Company van with fuel card
•Pension up to 6%
Purpose of your Role
To undertake all assigned drainage work to the required job standards and the customer's reasonable expectations. To ensuing that jobs are completed inline with Health and Safety policy and guidelines at all times.
• To undertake all First Fix Drainage jobs as requested, ensuring were possible work is completed on the first visit and to the appropriate service standard.
• To explain fully to policyholders what work is required, whether reinstatement is covered and what will happen next, promoting customer to pay work where appropriate.
• To advise after the completion of each job the outcome and any recommendations including necessary required additional work.
• To use PDA technology in line with the correct operating procedure and ensure all required paperwork is completed accurately, fully and legibly.
• To undertake all works in accordance with company Health & Safety policy, including wearing the correct PPE at all times and reporting all accidents or 'near misses' to the Field Support Specialist or Area Service Manager.
• To create a favourable and professional image in respect of HomeServe to customers, insurance companies, colleagues and the general public at all times.
•To clean away all debris and waste from site.
•To ensure possession of all necessary goods, tools and equipment to complete all assigned work.
About the Person
• Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to drainage
• NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
• Must hold a full UK driving license.
• Must be able to approach and resolve problems logically