|Job Ref:||204609021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Van & Fuel Card, 23 Days Holiday & P||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Testing/Maintenance Engineer - London - Up To £34K |
Established for over 30 years, working across London and the South East, our client provides technical, installation and engineering services across the commercial environment. They are one of the leading Mechanical and Electrical companies in the UK and are well know for the amount they invest in training for their work force.
Since starting out, they have progressed massively and grown to around 150 engineers operating from 3 offices in the UK, they employ a mixture of mechanical and electrical engineers and all management staff are time served engineers. Their type of clientele include; Managing Agents, Shopping Centres, Serviced Offices amongst others. Two of their most notable sites are No1 Poultry and Broadgate Estates.
They are currently in search of a mobile electrical engineer to cover their commercial contracts around London. The electrical engineer must also hold is 2391 or equivalent (2394 & 2395).
- Good sound electrical knowledge, of both fixed wire testing and installation works.
- Extensive knowledge of single and three phase fault finding and 1st time fixes.
- To carry out electrical repairs on commercial properties.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To partake in a call out rota
- To be flexible with overtime
Minimum Required Qualifications
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395
For the right candidate, our client is willing to pay £30K - £34K (40HPW) Van & Fuel Card, 23 Days Holiday, Considerable O/T and more.
Please send me your CV if you would like to be considered or call (Apply online only) to hear more