|Job Ref:||204609171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£33300/annum Pension + Holidays||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer |
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well established company to work as an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in the Huntingdon area.
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults .
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip down, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on Robots, shredders, pressing machines, silos, ovens and much more.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A Major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. NA NVQ or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical engineering .
- A medium standard of electrical knowledge will be required for this position to support the current engineering team.
- You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector.
This Role will suit a Resident Engineer , Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical technician , Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer or Multi Skilled Technician looking to join a company offering excellent career opportunity and rewarding benefits.
Early shift, Late shift and day shift
Circa £33k - OTE £40k
URGENT- This Shift Engineers role is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days.
Please Apply Below