|Job Ref:||204609177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Louth||Address:||Post Code:||LN11||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Has your job lost its spark? We may have just the career move for you! We're seeking a qualified and experienced Engineer to fill this exciting role with a leading packaging manufacturer in St Neots. With an Engineering qualification and experience of working in a production/manufacturing environment under your belt, you're ready to hit the ground running! On offer is a sturdy remuneration package, so, if you're up for a new challenge, get in touch with Bev today!|
Maintenance Engineer: The essentials.
* HNC or HND engineering qualification
* 17th edition wiring regulations
* Undergone an Apprenticeship
Maintenance Engineer: Your experience.
* Experience of working in a production/manufacturing environment preferably FMCG
* Willing to work continental shift pattern
Maintenance Engineer: The organisation.
* An innovative, leading manufacturer that provides a broad range of packaging solutions for a broad range of products
Maintenance Engineer: The role.
* Support and maintain all policies of the company including but not limited to ISO Standards, Health and Safety Requirements, AIB and Continuous Improvement as well as standard work procedures
* Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair printing and gluing machinery
* Able to read and troubleshoot from mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic prints
* Assist in installation and perform preventative maintenance of machines and equipment as required
* Recondition used equipment as received
* Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, Electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults logically and systematically
* Other duties as assigned
* £33k to £36k per annum
Contact Bev Morris on (Apply online only) or NA, or forward a current CV
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise