|Job Ref:||204609273||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£42416/annum Pension + Holidays||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
An exciting developmental opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a manufacturing company. |
This role will be based around the Bedfordshire area.
- Your key responsibilities will be to provide Electrical and Mechanical support to ensure performance of all production and plant machinery.
- You will be involved in the upkeep of various systems and equipment on site including daily tasks such as; Changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Carrying out day to day maintenance, strip down, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on automated machinery.
- Ensure all machinery is running efficiently and safely through both electrical, mechanical maintenance and PPM's
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
- PLC's skills would be preferred (open to level)
IMPORTANT - The Company is ONLY looking for applicants who are looking for a development opportunity. This is a succession role meaning you will stand in for your Line Manager during absences and will ultimately be offered formal development through training and courses to become a Team Leader when the next opportunity arises.
The suitable Engineer will be Electrically biased (60/40 is the preferred split) and will have completed a full electrical qualification (2-3 years)
Candidates with non UK qualification will be happily considered but a formal conversion document must be supplied and experience of working on UK electrical systems is a must.
You will posses a high standard of both electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Your experience can be gained from any automated manufacturing background but heavy industry experience would be a benefit.
- You will be a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and climb the ladder.
Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Shift Engineer, Resident Engineer, Shift Engineer.
Circa £42,416 inc shift
Shifts; 3's & 2's rotation / Day & Nights / 12 hrs 7-7