|Job Ref:||204609295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum plus vehicle, pension & package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Compliance Engineer- Fire Extinguisher |
Reading- M4 Corridor & South East
£25,000 - £27,000 plus vehicle, pension, overtime & package
We are working with a global Facilities & Compliance business to recruit a Compliance Engineer to carry out Fire Extinguisher servicing and any works required on related equipment to a high standard.
• To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
• To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
• To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
• To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
Must have theory and practice of servicing portable fire extinguishers. Must be in possession of a FETA/BAFE certificate along with excellent knowledge of associated equipment and Risk Assessments. To be familiar with British and European standards regarding fire extinguishers. Driving licence essential.
To apply for this opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Compliance / Engineer / Fire Extinguisher / Reading / M4 / FETA / BAFE