|Job Ref:||204609311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Welshpool||Address:||Post Code:||SY21||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
Our Client, an internationally acclaimed supplier of automotive parts is looking for a DCM Operator to join their team. |
To be responsible for the productivity and quality within each die cell and responsible for performing diverse duties in the operation of high tech production equipment to ensure high production volume, product quality and equipment utilisation. Liaise and interface with lead technicians to ensure the production targets are met at each shift.
• Safely operate production equipment
• Monitor process control and part quality using SPC techniques
• Troubleshoot the complete casting process
• Analyse and chart output for quality improvement and machine productivity improvement
• Ensure correct completion of the relevant paperwork
• Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Have good attention to detail
• Have a track record of implementing lean improvement ideas
• Have the ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a unique and highly successful forward thinking operation. Full training given. Interested? Please send your CV and covering information for immediate consideration