|Job Ref:||204609517||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum TRAVEL/VEHICLE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
NICEIC Qualified ElectricalSupervisor |
Up to £38k per annum & vehicle/ travel card
Our client are a medium sized national Electrical Contractor who specialise in Commercial Electrical & BMS Installations, due to continued growth they are currently looking for a 17th Edition Qualified Supervisor to work on a number of site across London, they require someone who has at least 5 years' experience in a similar role who is qualified to 17th Edition.
The role of the Qualified Electrical Supervisor is to carry out electrical works on commercial electrical installation projects, ensuring that all work completed is fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines, whilst following all internal systems and processes.
The Qualified Electrical Supervisor responsibilities include:
* To ensure the adequate supervision of electrical installation work and to ensure all certification is in place for business compliance.
* Understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken
* To assist the Commercial Electricians with hands on Electrical Installations
* To carry-out commercial electrical work ensuring that customers receive outstanding service and work is carried out to the highest standard
* To complete and submit paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
* To ensure the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
* Ensure adequate supervision to employees
* Attend any relevant or appropriate training to ensure that you remain compliant and up to date with all regulations.
Criteria to apply as Electrical Supervisor
* 17th Edition accreditation
* Good customer facing skills
* Testing and Inspecting Qualifications
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in a Supervisory role
The company have great staff retention rates and are employee focused, for the right candidate extra training and support is given to assist with progressing your career throughout the company.
To apply please contact Russ at Tech-people.
Tech-People are a leading specialist recruitment agency and recruitment business within M&E and HVAC