|Job Ref:||204609591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Batley||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
Site Installations Manager |
Salary in the range of £30-35K Per Annum (Negotiable depending on experience)
40 hours a week
TM Resourcing's Technical Division is currently recruiting in the behalf of their fabrication engineering client based in Batley West Yorkshire.
Job Purpose Summary: Planning and carrying out daily site visits across numerous locations throughout the UK. Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget to the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Working closely with contracts managers to achieve this goal.
Opportunity to join a well-established growing business within the Steel Fabrication Installation Sector.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, works well under pressure with the drive and commitment to ensure Quality is achieved across all Site Projects whilst enforcing a Health & Safety Culture throughout each site team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Practical knowledge of steelwork installations (Steel Frame/Staircases/Mezzanines/Metalwork)
* Engineering/Fabrication Experience and Industry Knowledge
* Progression within the Steelwork & Fabrication Industry - Hands on experience within fabrication/welding, perhaps from apprenticeship through to skilled fabricators then site installation would be desirable
* Fundamental understanding of how long a job should take
* Quality Assurance throughout Installation to final client handover, having a keen eye for detail
* Supervisory Experience for a small site Installation set up
* Hiring & Disciplinary when necessary
* Health & Safety understanding (Carrying out RAMS/Tool Box Talks) - To ensure RAMS are carried out effectively the candidate can draw from their hands on knowledge and experience within the steelwork industry
* Arrange Sub-contractor site fitters as required based on current work load and installation targets
* Strong Management Background within Structural, Secondary and Architectural Metalwork
* Sound knowledge of the Construction Industry, excelling in stair and balustrading installation
* Thorough understanding of Health & Safety Standards & Legislations
* Through understanding of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Proactive approach to Tool Box Talks
* Quality - Experience working to a Quality Management System (ISO9001)
* Commercial awareness
* Effective communication with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and colleagues
* Strong organisational & management skills
* Transfer knowledge & experience
* On-site problem solving, ensuring the individual is competent to carry out the task successfully should the problem arise in the future.
* Positive attitude
* Lead by example
* Challenge activities & behaviours
* Team Player
CPCS AP Lifting Operations
Quality Management System
BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV to Helen Mitchell ASAP. Please candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK without sponsorship. Many thanks and good luck