|Job Ref:||204609611||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
The main duties will include:- |
* Carrying out specific inspections on electrical control systems
* Highlighting, recording substandard electrical work relating to wring non-conformances
* Ensure Non-conformance repair work is completed to a high standard
* Championing and ensuring quality control across all work areas
* Control all wiring non-conformities
* Develop robust inspection procedures
* Produce quality reports and KPI's for the Company when required
* Liaise with Production team Leaders and supervisors to drive through improved quality standards
* Liaise with Test manager to establish Root cause analysis and understand test non conformances
* Liaise with quality supervisor to enable robust corrective actions and prevention
* Control and audit the use and production of QC/Sign off documentation through the shop floor
* Raise required paperwork to control and record all non-conformities
* Undertaking training (where required)
* Audit and review build practices and processes during production to ensure all inspection activities are completed at every stage.
* Ensure robust hold point handovers are always observed
* Ensure compliance with all company Health and Safety requirements
Desirable attributes and requirements for the position include
* The ability to understand wiring diagrams is essential
* Able to recognise wiring non-conformances including but not limited to substandard/incorrect terminations, crimping, routing and loom forming
* Previous experience in electrical quality/Inspection of control systems
* Experience of working in a production environment
* Able communicate effectively at all levels of the business when pushing through quality improvements
* The successful candidate must also be highly motivated, with good communication and organisational skills to meet the demands of production
* Applicant must be aware that there will be a requirement to be flexible in hours that are worked and also the potential for shift work in order to meet production requirements.
Standard hours of work will be 7.20am - 15.40 mon to thurs and 7.20am - 12.30 on fridays. Possibility of afters or earlies shifts as and when required to meet the demand of the business.
Minimum requirement for the role is an electrically related apprenticeship and previous QC/QA experience.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website