|Job Ref:||204609654||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Vehicle, call out and over time||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
Fire and Security Engineer|
North Region (Engineer preferably based in Lancashire)
£28,000-£30,000 Basic salary (Vehicle, laptop, overtime ans call out) OTE 40K
1. Hold a valid ECS/CSCS card. If you could provide the expiry date, that would be ideal.
2. Hold a valid IPAF licence. If you could provide the expiry date, that would be ideal.
3. Be located preferably in the Lancashire area.
4. Have at least 10 years' experience in the industry
5. Be willing to travel as far as Stoke, Birmingham, Hull and Sheffield.
6. Hold a full driving licence, clean obviously preferred.
7. Be able to accommodate OOH callout, which would be 1 week in every 4 weeks.
8. Have experience of working on access control and CCTV systems primarily, with any intruder alarm and fire alarm also a bonus. We would hope for the candidate/s to have worked with Hikvision, Samsung, Panasonic, Cathexis, Grandeye, Vista CCTV products, and Win-Pak for access control. We will consider candidates who have not worked on Cathexis and Win-Pak, but any who have will be preferred as the majority of systems we service are Cathexis and Win-Pak.
The role is for a service engineer, and we are offering £28,000- £30,000 basic depending on experience, with potential to earn further with overtime, OOH callout standby and door to door pay for OOH attendance. A vehicle is provided also.
Overtime is based on time outside of the normal contract working hours- 08:30 to 17:00. Any overtime amassed whilst working during the day is applied at 'time' rate. Should the engineer be called out on an 'out of hours call' whilst on call, this is applied at time and a half rate, door to door.
The day is broken down into working hours of 08:30 to 17:00. We take half an hour travel back on the way to work, and half an hour back travelling from work to home. There is a 1 hour unpaid lunch.
On call standby is £110 per week (£14 per weekday and £20 per weekend day). The call volume is low, so this is a reasonable figure.
The North region covers from Birmingham up to Newcastle. Our core areas are Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds, but there is an expectation, should it be required, to travel to Hull, Newcastle, and on occasion Scotland where necessary. We will provide accommodation should an excessive journey be required, but do expect candidates to be willing to travel distances when required