|Job Ref:||204609703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus, Company Car and Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Title:Regional Sales Manager|
Salary:£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus Scheme
Benefits:Company Car + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits
Our client is a recognised provider of high quality Parking solutions for smart cities and can be seen in world-class cities around the world.
Our clients market leadership is underpinned by a continuous drive to innovate and push the frontiers of what is possible in order to make their customers more successful. As a result, our client are a thriving business that is investing strongly and building the team for both new opportunities and supporting existing ones.
Promote and sell products and services developed to clients in the Parking market segment, which comprise among others of Local Authorities, Parking Operators, NHS Trusts, Property Developers and alike.
* Promote business products and services, in order to obtain orders that meet or exceed the established annual order and revenue budget of the UK OPCO.
* Visit existing clients regularly and promote and sell the products and services, to potential clients, in the most cost-effective way and with a maximum coverage of the geographical area responsible for.
* Be responsible for commercial matters, such as; preparing proposals, negotiating and revising supply contracts, compile and collate responses to Public and Private Tenders. Ensure that procedures are met, in particular regarding Tenders, with Marketing, Legal Department and Accounts Department
* Complete and submit to Sales Administration order specifications and liaise with SA regarding deliveries etc. in conjunction with the Sales Support Assistant (s).
* Assist the Business Development Executive on customer visits and follow up on customer introductions developed, as instructed by Key Account and Senior Sales Manager - UK & Ireland.
* Work with the Service Dept. to ensure software and further requirements are known and organised effectively, to ensure deadlines are realistic and met.
* Obtain and communicate to, the Key Account and Senior Sales Manager - UK & Ireland and the Field Marketing Department, information related to the markets, the political and economical status for the area, the client's product requirements, the competitor product range and their marketing and Sales activity in the area.
* Create and keep up-dated sales presentations, which are adapted to the requirements of each client's business and market conditions.
* Keep up to date the Oracle Calendar
* Keep up to date the Region's entries into "Salesforce" (the Company's forecasting and opportunity monitoring software tool).
* Make a monthly report each calendar month in accordance with the standards and format given
* Proven sales experience in Parking or similar industry with product and project based emphasis
* Experience of managing business across the designated territory
* Ability to engage, motivate and participate cross functionally across all levels
* Solid work ethic; self-motivated, driven, and customer focuses
* Consultative with evidence of persuasiveness and ability to negotiate and build rapport with internal and external contacts
* Must be a self-starter with polished business acumen and ability to build a wide and effective network
If you are interested in learning more, please give James Salmon a call on (Apply online only) or contact via email on