|Job Ref:||204607967||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:20|
Project Director - Power Transmission|
Location: South East
Salary: £80k-£100k + benefits
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of one of the UK's leading contractors, who operate in a number of markets in both the public and private sectors. The company is looking for a Project Director to operate within their Energy Division to deliver the new frameworks contracts that have been won on behalf of some of the UK's major Distribution Network Operator's.
* The candidate will be expected to successfully deliver on the new frameworks contracts which have been awarded and assist in managing the increased workload where contracts can value between £50m to £100m and last up to 5yrs or more.
* Expected to manage and lead a team of site employees in a safe working environment in line with regulations and in an efficient manner, to ensure the on time and on budget delivery of the works.
* Communicate with both the clients and the Executive Leadership team on a regular basis, presenting updates and providing feedback to both parties.
* The successful candidate will have a very strong background working in the power and utilities market sector, specifically concentrating on power and distribution and will have roughly 10yrs experience in project management preferably working for a contractor.
* Civil Engineering degree or equivalent level of educational qualification.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in project delivery position.
* Have a presence required to lead, manage and train a number of on-site employees.
* Experience in working on frameworks contracts.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors