|Job Ref:||204608025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + Attractive Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
ATA Recruitment are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work on an exciting education contract with a Top-Tier facilities management service providerwith a reputation for delivering flagship projects and providing a Total Facilities management service to the end client for the lifecycle of a project.|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the London division of the FM business for a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a prestigious contract within a London landmark site.
This particular position will require a senior electrically qualified person with a High Voltage qualification to lead a multidisciplinary team of engineers carrying out PPM's and reactive maintenance on this exciting building. The work will cover all electrical issues from testing and fault-finding from control systems and plantrooms right down to changing a switch or lightbulb. This is a Lead engineering position and as such will report directly into the Technical Manager and will have responsibility for the other engineers on site. You will be required to be well presented as there will be client and key stakeholder contact and as such adhere to all health and safety regulations. This is an electrically biased role, but will include some mechanical tasks and general maintenance as required.
With 5 years further work on site, this is a very secure position with a highly regarded business, offering excellent career progression opportunities!
As Lead Electrical maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with all PPM's and reactive maintenance issues with the electrical elements within a large high tech building unit.
* Responsibility for electrical testing and fault finding in plant rooms and BMS systems
* General electrical maintenance including plugs, switches, lighting and HVAC as well as some mechanical tasks
* Efficiently executing all maintenance jobs in line with the contract agreement and managing the workload of the other engineer.
The succesful candidate in this role will have:
* Must hold a high voltage qualification as well as a standard electrical qualification (I.E 17th Edition, City and Guilds 2391, Electrical Testing and Inspection)
* Must have experience in a similar position on a maintenance contract or within a Facilities Management organisation
* Understanding of statutory requirements including electrical safety along with general health and safety knowledge
* Excellent communication and skills
* Evidence of managing a team or other engineers
* An IOSH or other H&S qualification would be beneficial but not mandatory
If you are succesful in this role you can expect a salary of £38,000-£40,000 per annum depending on experience and a fantastic package and a position within a highly regarded company with great career prospects.
If you are an experienced Engineer or are looking for your next role, please contact Jake Rowland ASAP on (Apply online only), apply online or email