|Job Ref:||204608059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Service Technician - Gas & Electrics|
Tyco is the world's largest pure-play fire and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, Tyco has more than 65,000 employees in 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries and you have a chance to be part of our exciting company and continued success.
In our business we have a team who have a "passion to protect what matters most". We are actively recruiting for skilled / semi-skilled engineers to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience. We offer Job Security, Skills and Career Development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally.
Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions a part of the Tyco group of companies are looking for Engineers to join our team to G&E Suppression for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
- Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
- Servicing systems utilising your knowledge of Fire Alarms, Gas Suppression & Extinguishers.
- Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
- Preparation of service work utilising organisational skills.
- You will report to the Tyco Field Line Manager.
- Cover 24 hour callout support in-line with requirements.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in servicing and or installation of Fire Alarms, Gas Suppression and Extinguishers Systems would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Fire protection systems or safety systems would be desirable.
- Be reliable, trustworthy, self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Company van, mobile phone and lpad.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Overtime may be available.
- Other employee benefits exist.
- Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks