|Job Ref:||204608339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Structural Revit Technician with AutoCAD experience role with an award winning consultancy in central London. You will ideally have at least 3 years of industry experience with Revit structure in addition to AutoCAD.|
This role is with an award winning Engineering practice that was set up to work closely with Architects and Designers. The practice was formed in 1999 and has provided engineering input on projects that ranging from £50K domestic extensions to £100 million commercial schemes.
* To deliver accurate structural drawings of various types of buildings using Revit and / or AutoCAD.
* To turn hand drawn concepts / Architectural layouts into Structural Revit / Autocad drawings.
* To work with a group of Cad Technicians to produce required project information.
* To meet deadlines and programmes agreed with project design team and Engineers/ Team Leader/ Director/ Managing Director.
* Integration of Architectural / M&E models with Structural model. Likewise it will be required that all drawings from other disciplines are reviewed and discrepancies / revisions be reported to the Engineer.
* Co-ordination with other disciplines to check completeness and quality of structural drawings.
* Organising and implementing the issue of Structural drawings / information.
Structural Engineering / Draughting
* Demonstrate expert structural engineering / draughting knowledge and motivate and inspire others.
* Personally carry out and also organise the production of sufficient drawings necessary to justify structural solutions.
* Personally carry out and also organise the production of sufficient drawings, details and specifications necessary to describe the structural arrangement.
* Encourage innovation in approach to engineering solutions.
* Ensure the high standard of presentation is maintained in all documents issued.
* Input into the preparation and management of AutoCAD / Revit standards.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK