|Job Ref:||204608377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:54|
Our client is looking for a Regional Service Engineer to cover the midlands area.|
- Covering 3 locations across the midlands carrying out pre delivery inspections, LOLER inspections, repairs and maintenance to the hire fleet equipment.
- Covering breakdowns and repairs on customer sites.
- Accurate completion of all records on company PDA.
- Prioritising workload, effective time management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the workshop team and hire office to ensure optimum availability of hire fleet.
- Must have as a minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Sound mechanical knowledge and experience in the powered access Industry.
- Must be competent in electro hydraulic systems and experienced in fault finding and diagnostics.
- (CAP) License would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate