|Job Ref:||204608427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Seascale||Address:||Post Code:||CA19||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Nuclear Safety Engineer role - Cumbria - Civil Nuclear - £50,000 - £60,000 - Permanent. Please call Ian Cowx on (Apply online only).|
The successful applicant will join the Radiological Safety team. The applicant will be expected to ensure that a high quality service to existing customers is sustained and the area is promoted both internally and externally. They will also be expected to lead on various key Nuclear Safety projects.
- Provide Radiological Safety advice to internal and external customers, including production of safety assessments, from fault identification through to approval via a safety committee, including INSA and regulatory interactions.
- Provide technical support to the Radiological Safety team, including developing the team's capabilities, maintaining an overview of industry developments and implementing relevant best practice.
- Ensuring appropriate control of the technical content and quality of work undertaken across the Safety team (including during the bid process).
- Develop new business opportunities through promoting the technical reputation of the team.
- Proven track record in Radiological Safety assessment and advice, particularly in the provision of fit-for-purpose support services to agreed standards of time, cost and quality.
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers to maintain and develop a portfolio of products and services.
- Experience of training and mentoring personnel in Radiological Safety assessment techniques and methodologies.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview