|Job Ref:||204608445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Be part of a team that's totally connected. Explore a technological world that's beyond the ordinary. Deliver outstanding customer service.|
As well as a great salary, benefits of working for us include: pension, a tool kit, 4 weeks holiday, store discount and access to a range of subsidised offers and benefits including childcare vouchers, discounts on holidays, cinema and travel.
Some people just like to make things right. And joining us as a Home Appliance Engineer/"White Goods" Engineer, you'll be one of them. Visiting customers in their homes, you'll use your expert knowledge to repair a range of different home appliances - delivering safe, excellent service with a smile.
We take the customer experience seriously, so you'll need:
- The technical knowledge and experience to carry out high quality, long lasting service and repairs on a range of gas and electrical appliances.
- Testing, diagnosing and fixing - you'll do it all with a smile, using your excellent communication skills to explain the problem (and dish out maintenance advice)
- Aside from our customers, you'll work closely with all sorts of different people across home services, so you'll also need to enjoy working as part of a team.
The following qualifications/experience would be advantageous:
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent)
- CCN1 - Essential Gas Safety Domestic
- CKR1 - Gas Cookers and Ranges
- Proof of prior / current Gas Safe Registration
Share your passion in a career where every day is different, and where every customer offers you the chance to make amazing happen.
BRING YOUR PASSION, MAKE AMAZING HAPPEN.
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now