|Job Ref:||204608449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£29000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
This is an exciting period for my client who are a market leader within FMCG/Manufacturing|
As a result of their continued expansion I am looking to recruit:
3 x Maintenance Engineers required for their world class facility based in Sheffield - Full Time Permanent opportunity.
These are the key skills
• Academic Engineering qualifications. HNC, HND or equivalent.
• Recognised skilled apprenticeship or Equivalent.
• Excellent fault finding skills.
• Knowledge of Multi Head Weighing systems.
• Knowledge of Vertical Form Bagging machines.
• Knowledge of robotic packing and palletising systems.
• Proactive approach to preventative maintenance.
• A "can-do" mentality.
• Familiarisation of modern manufacturing methods i.e. Lean Six Sigma, TPM, 5S, Kaizen.
Immediate interviews available.
Please contact me ASAP