|Job Ref:||204608489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
PROJECT ENGINEER - Wrexham - £55k - £60k|
"The ideal candidate must have 'hand on' experience of setting up a new factory plus CAD experience"
The co-ordination and delivery of diverse engineering projects across all existing and future sites within my clients operation
• Coordination and delivery of both large and small scale engineering projects including productivity, capacity increase, compliance and relocation
• Project management of site based projects
• Development and improvement of existing equipment capability
• Develop Capital Expenditure proposals
• Delivery of projects in support of NPD plans
• Support to sites by leadership activities such as waste reduction, efficiency increase and energy saving projects
• Lead and control over capital budget
• Setting up agreements with contractors and control of these to achieve project budget targets and deadlines
• Communication and presentation to the Executive Team on plans and proposals
• On-going review and benchmarking of Food Manufacturing equipment
• Sharing best practice within the business' Engineering team
• Support on Environmental and Health & Safety engineering investments across the Supply Chain
• Effective Communication - keep Management and relevant parties aware and seeking advice and assistance when required.
• Actively promote safe working practices
• Review and Advise on Engineering requirements and drawings
• Work with and Coordinate Contractors as and when required
• Any other duty as may be required to maintain the performance of the factory that is within the Engineers capability and skills.
• To contribute to company objectives and values
• To adhere to Company Rules / Health and Safety / Environmental Standards and Practices
• To attend training and continuous development opportunities as required.
• Continuously look for improvements to the service and for effective good practice within the role.
• Qualified engineer (70% Mechanical 30% Electrical)
• Experience of working with CAD
• Experience of working with the FMCG sector ideally in a food environment
• Engineering project management experience
• Works well under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent understanding of how the machinery that they are working with operates.
• Good interpersonal and management skills are always an asset