|Job Ref:||204608588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£9 - £10/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
CNC Setter required for our client, a well established engineering firm based in the LE5 area of Leicester|
The role will be working double day shifts, 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00, on a weekly rota
Working as part of the Automotive Division Department Team carrying out : -
- CNC machining of various components in accordance with the drawings as instructed.
- Carry out the setting & operating of CNC milling machines or CNC Lathes
* Working in accordance with the in house ISO 9001 QA system
* Carry out CNC Machining of Carbon Steel, Stainless steel, Titanium & Plastic materials etc as instructed
* Working as a part of the Machining department team in for filling the job requirements.
* Completing and signing Works Tickets & applicable QA Plans for the completed tasks as instructed.
* Carry out general duties including cleaning, deburring and packing.
Minimum of 3 years experience is required.