|Job Ref:||204608635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tring||Address:||Post Code:||HP23||Salary:||£38000 - £44000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:55|
Applications Engineer |
We are looking for an Applications Engineer who has a passion for working on complex engineering solutions with the ability to provide outstanding customer service and support. Working on a wide range of innovative technologies mainly used within the printing industry you will work closely with the development and engineering team, sales team and customers to architect solutions to projects and opportunities within a number of core areas. Other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team to identify technical solutions for client requirements.
- Work closely with the engineering and development team to specify technical requirements and oversee project implementation.
- Assist in system testing and prototyping as required.
- Working as part of a busy, multi skilled engineering department.
For this role you will need:
- A degree in an engineering or technical field.
- Any exposure or understanding of digital printing, inkjet printing, optics, lighting or camera technology would be highly desirable.
- A strong development background ideally with a good understanding of electronics and product development.
- The flexibility to travel to customer sites to support the sales teams.
This role will play a pivotal role within the company and can offer a great platform to future progression within the company