|Job Ref:||204608695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£11.00/hour + overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
We are looking to recruit a full time and permanent Machinist for a busy engineering company based in Hull. This will be via a Temp to Perm route.|
The company has grown consistently due to increased business & the acquisition of large national contracts.
The company is now looking to recruit an experienced Machinist. The role is full time and permanent. The shifts are Monday to Friday, working 8am to 5:00pm (overtime available)
As a Machinist you will be expected to:
* Plan machining from engineering plans, materials, specifications, machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
* Manual lathe turning/machining, setting tools, calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
* Sets-up routing by installing and adjusting tools, attachments
* Maintain specifications by observing coring, grooving, and cutting; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; redressing and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, indicators and laser measuring systems.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills and qualifications;
* Numerate and literate and able to read drawings
* Courses in manual lathe turning/machining
* Be a skilled and experienced machinist able to work to tight tolerances
The starting salary is at least £11.00 per hour + overtime
If you are looking for a full time and permanent role please send your CV to MYNT Recruitment who are acting as an employment business