|Job Ref:||204608706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - Autodesk Inventor|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified mechanical design engineer seeking their next role in industry.
- AutoCAD & Inventor.
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Steel manufacturing processes and plant.
- Medium Heavy Fabrications.
- Transmissions and drives.
- New Designs
Day to day the role will involve:
- Use of AutoDesk Inventor.
- Design and detailing projects from inception to completion.
- Preparation of internal quotations of equipment for manufacturing purposes.
- Liaison with the in-house manufacturing teams.
- Liaison with suppliers of equipment & materials.
To be successful you will:
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have a good understanding of the principles of power transmission.
- Capable of performing and understanding mechanical structural calculations.
- Have an awareness of CE Marking Regulations.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite