|Job Ref:||204608746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
KPI ENGINEERING LTD, PLACING QUALIFIED ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS UK WIDE|
ELECTRICAL CONTROL ENGINEER
My client, based in South Yorkshire, has a vacancy for an experienced Electrical Control Systems Engineer.
An Electrical Control Engineer with capabilities to design, build, progress, test, install and commission automated equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
An essential part of the role will include working overseas therefore you will require valid passport and the ability to travel unhindered worldwide.
- Taking concept machine designs and providing a basic functional control overview of the machine.
- Design of Electrical schematics
- Create bill of materials.
- Layout and build the control cabinets, enclosures and operator stations.
- Interconnect the controls, switches and sensors to the controller.
- Interconnect the motors to the motor control.
- Capable of working with a variety of PLC brands including:
- Radio control and HMI interfacing.
- Communication between PLC`s, and other peripherals
- Knowledge of RS232, RS485 and Ethernet etc.
- Inverter drives, counters, load cell interfacing
All equipment is manufactured and tested in the UK prior to dispatch to the customer.
Installation and Commissioning
Part of the role will be the installation and commissioning of the equipment. This will mean overseas travel for periods up to 4 weeks.
HNC/D in Electrical Control Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Electrical Engineer to join a well-respected Engineering Division, within an internally renowned company.
Hours of work: 40 hours (08:00 to 17:00)