|Job Ref:||204608826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + car + travel pay (OTE £40,000)||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the service of a range of CCTV and Access Control systems. This top-tier, highly successful company is looking for a high skilled and technical individual. |
The successful candidate will be working with this well-established and highly successful security integrator. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and work with an experienced and supportive team.
Job Role Summary
This role will deal with daily fault requests, servicing and PPM duties for large scale, high-end integrated security systems from a broad client base across the government, corporate and retail sectors. Proven ability of working either down to component level on CCTV and access control systems is highly desirable.
* To provide day to day service, maintenance and repair of the large scale Analogue and Digital CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems and control rooms.
* To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime.
* Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary.
* Sound knowledge of CCTV, and Access Control Systems
* On site repair capability.
* It is desirable to have knowledge of: C-Cure or similar higher-end systems (Lenel, CEM, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, Winpak, ProWatch, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, etc.)
* Must be able to pass higher level security clearance.
* £28,000 + car + travel pay + benefits (OTE £40,000)