|Job Ref:||204608959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Code:||CM18||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Quality Assurance Manager|
A Quality Assurance Manager with knowledge of medical device standards is required by a leading manufacturer that develops chemical technology for the treatment of breathable gases.
The QA Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing the quality systems and procedures to ensure full compliance to the appropriate standards ( ISO13485, 9001 ).
You will ensure that the finished products are quality controlled to meet specifications and quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Management of team resource to ensure compliance with the Business Quality Management System (BQMS)
* Hosting of client / 3rd party audits, and managing any non-conformances to satisfactory outcome
* Quality input for NPD/EPD projects
* Conducting staff training in quality system process and good documentation practice
* Monitor/establish root cause analysis of both internal and external non-conformances (quality related)
* Carry out procedural reviews to ensure most effective processes are adopted
* Assist with any Quality related issues and reasonable management requests
* Ensure that the quality team is trained and operates to a high standard and will monitor the team's performance and coach/train where appropriate
Experience & Knowledge:
* Significant experience gained within a similar industry, working as a Quality Assurance Manager
* Qualifications in a relevant scientific / engineering subject
* ISO / MDD training
* Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams, managing stakeholder expectations
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Good communication skills (written & verbal) & strong presentation skills
* Budgeting, time planning & risk management
Salary Guide: £38,000 - £42,000 pa
Location: Harlow, Essex
Sorry that we cannot contact all of you personally, but thanks in advance for your interest.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position