|Job Ref:||204609735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour £30-£35 per hour, Weekly pay||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:22|
Trend Service Engineer|
12 month Contract
£30-£35 per hour
An established building controls specialist is seeking to recruit an experienced BMS Service Engineer for a 12 month contract at a Static site in Norwich.
As a BMS Service Engineer you will be responsible for the pre-planned and reactive maintenance of Building Management Systems. You will have in-depth knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems) hardware including fault finding, wiring and networking. You will possess the knowledge and experience to design and commission BMS systems as well as have a good sound knowledge of HVAC principles. You will have strong experience and training with Trend control systems. You will have great customer service skills to provide assistance to both clients and future clients to achieve a high standard service.
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems).
- Qualified with Trend
- Ability to write and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics (advantageous).
- Previous experience in a BMS service position.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service.
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- CSCS /JIB registered.
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a 12 month contract starting immediately and for the right candidate the opportunity to work on exciting contracts in the future.
For more information please click "Apply now" to further your application