|Job Ref:||204609752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hitchin||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Salary:||£15 - £19/hour negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:56|
Sheet Metal Worker with fine limit experience is currently required for a successful manufacturing company based near Hitchin in North Hertfordshire.|
This is a Temp to Perm position with 3 months contract to start with.
As a fine limit Sheet Metal Worker you will be responsible for:
* Producing sheet metal items using mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
* Reading and following technical drawings
* Using various sheet metal machines - rollers, guillotines, press brakes
* Working to deadlines
* Working to a high specifications
* Proven experience in fine limit sheet metal work
* Proven experience in reading technical drawings
* Proven experience in working to high specification
This role would require working on rotating shift pattern - Days and nights but is also available as permanent nights with higher rates!
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a "Sheet Metal Worker" and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
For other similar jobs Google search: Mane Contract Services "Sheet Metal Worker" Jobs Mane is a leading technical recruitment agency who specialise in engineering jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs, rails jobs, construction jobs, aerospace jobs and automotive jobs. So, if this position is not quite right please don't hesitate to contact us for alternative NA you are a client and wish to obtain information on how we can aid in your technical recruitment process, please phone on (Apply online only)