|Job Ref:||204609763||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum plus 10% bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
Our client is a multi-disciplined building and civil engineering company providing a portfolio of contracting solutions and construction services to the built environment. Our client works in a variety of industry sectors tailoring their services to meet the needs of their clients whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.|
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Project Manager/Estimator who will manage the structural engineering projects from order to delivery, while ensuring excellent client service and positive commercial outcomes whilst maintaining safe working practices.
Your duties as a Project Manager/Estimator include:
• Estimating, draughting & project management of various steelwork projects from bridge repairs, to large portal frame buildings, footbridges and road rail bridges.
• Client Liaison to provide a satisfactory service and outcome to all projects.
• Co-ordination of all aspects of project. From initial design, fabrication, painting & erection to act quickly upon any modifications in initial project plan.
• Cost control to ensure all projects are within budget constraints.
• Procurement of all materials required within the project, including all material, bolts, plant and consumables in order to complete the project on time and within budget.
• Lifting Plans & Risk assessments to ensure safe working procedures are adhered to on site by erection team members.
The successful Project Manager/Estimator will ideally have:
• Previous experience in project management and track record in completion of structural steelwork projects to time and budget
• Experience in steel structures or similar
• FEED experience
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & Project
This is a an exciting opportunity to join a business that has established policies for employee training and development with career progression opportunities along with a competitive bonus of up to 10%.
For more information and a full role outline please contact Michael Train at Emmerson Kitney on (Apply online only).
Whilst we aim to reply to all applicants, if you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy you have not been successful on this occasion.
Emmerson Kitney are a leading specialist, technical and executive recruitment firm based in East Yorkshire. We work with successful and growing organisations across the Humber and Lincolnshire, from SMEs to large PLCs. We specialise in recruiting roles within Engineering, IT and Marketing / Digital, and on a retained basis for senior managers and executives