|Job Ref:||204609810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum van, overtime, pension||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, based in West London and working mostly on local contracts. Some cover of the South East.|
Salary between £32,000 and £33,000, 25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays, Pension and other useful benefits.
THE ROLE - Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* Working on the full range of chiller systems and equipment from a variety of manufacturers on commercial and industrial service and refubishment projects
* Air Conditioning work on Split A/C and Multi Split units, packaged units, close control units and condensers although 50% of the work will be on Chillers
THE PERSON - Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
* You should have covered planned and reactive maintenance to equipment from all the major manufacturers
* You'll have worked on Split A/C and Multi Split units, packaged units
* Some exposure to close control units is desirable but not essential
* You will have a current F-Gas safe handling of refrigerants qualification
* Ideally you'll be qualified to a minimum of City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or equivalent
THE PACKAGE - Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Basic salary between £32,000 and £33,000.
Van. Door to door travel. Overtime is available.
Call out bonus, 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Pension and other useful benefits.
LOCATION - Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Based and covering West London. The majority of contracts are local
Suitable towns/cities include: Richmond, Twickenham, Wembley, Southall, Slough, Uxbridge, Woking