|Job Ref:||204609914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£14 - £19.50/hour||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
Working for a large sub-contractor who undertakes a broad spectrum of work on water treatment/pumping sites.|
We are looking for Mechanical/Electrical Engineers that have:
- a practical knowledge of engineering.
- Previous site experience (Mechanical bias)
- Preferably apprentice/time served.
Ideal Qualifications (although not essential):
• City & Guilds 17th edition
• City & Guilds Inspection and test;
• Thames Water passport to safety;
• CSCS/IOSH working safely;
Open ended contract - 60-80 hours per week available