|Job Ref:||204609941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum Car, Pension, 25 days annual leave||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:23|
Project Engineer - (BMS)|
Reference - CS7610
London and South East
An experienced Project Engineer with a strong background in Building Energy Management Systems is required to join an extremely successful company in the Building Controls industry, who are facing substantial growth.
Competing among the largest installers and service providers of BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems) this company are building a fantastic reputation for themselves. They are delivering large scale projects from design through to installation and maintenance, allowing them to become one of the largest independent providers. Partnered with leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry each of their projects are specifically designed to suit the most cost effective BEMS solution, matching each client`s requirements.
This company fosters a inclusive, family environment - they take exceptional care of their staff and invest massively in their progression and career development. This is a truly happy place to work.
As a Project Engineer you will be involved on all sides of each project from the initial sales stage, design and project management through to completion. You will be responsible for a small team of engineers likely to include, 1-2 Commissioning Engineers and some Install Electricians. Experience and training with Trend Control systems is essential and knowledge of Cylon and other systems will be beneficial. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to make a real impact in a recently formed, but already successful department. Applications are welcomed from experienced BMS Project Engineers or accomplished Commissioning Engineers who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems).
- Qualified with Trend Control Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Cylon Control Systems is advantageous (though training can be arranged).
- Able to write and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics.
- Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity.
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Exceptional time and budget management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service.
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Good understanding of BMS, Building Automation and Building Control principles.
- CSCS /JIB registered.
- Full UK Driving Licence
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service Excellence is the key to this role.
- Salary £Neg (Above National rates)
- Company Car
- Comprehensive, industry specific training
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Long-term career progression
If this position is of interest to you please send a copy of your CV to (Email Removed) call (Apply online only) for more information