|Job Ref:||204609959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Royal Leamington Spa||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum + overtime + pension + holidays||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
Our business partner is working exclusive with us on this role. They started trading in late 2006 and pride themselves in delivering high quality hydraulics and lubrication systems to its prestigious client base.
Their main focus is ensuring that their systems are a valuable assets to their customers. They should perform to specification and operate reliably for many years. They are experiencing growth year on year and are looking for additional heads within their engineering team.
• Read & thoroughly understand design drawings, manufacture accurately brackets/frame works for mounting/housing hydraulic & associated components from steel using welding techniques and metal working skills.
• Must have current experience of hydraulic fault finding & maintaining hydraulic or lubrication systems
• Must have experience of installing correctly, hydraulic pipework
• Build up hydraulic & lubrication systems from engineering drawings to include;
o Building up motor pump sets
o Building up reservoirs
o Mounting valves
o Installing pipe work, cutting and bending and swaging hoses
• Customer facing & friendly
• Able to work under pressure (overtime & ?occasional? weekend working maybe necessary to meet delivery schedules)
• Overhaul, service & fault find hydraulic components
• Computer literate and able to write accurately, service/test reports
• Assist/go to site to provide on-site services for breakdowns, maintenance, service & support & fault finding of hydraulic systems.
• Carry out the testing of hydraulic & lubrication systems.
• 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
• BTECH or ONC/HNC together with CETOP 3 (Desirable) certifications & above.
• Must be able to read & identify ?accurately? hydraulic components from design drawings. A test will be given to confirm this capability at 1st interview.
• Also all applicants must hold a full & valid UK licence, (ideally clean, with no points, but no more than 3 max) & are able to drive without restriction.
• A valid & current UK Passport (please bring to interview)