|Job Ref:||204609984||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum Van & Fuel Card||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:57|
aigo FIND have recently been engaged by a leading Technology Integrator to resource a number of Field Service Engineers within a commutable distance to Rugby, to qualify for this position you must have proven experience with EPOS, DATA cabling, IT and electro mechanical equipment.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment on & off customer/client sites
* Attending client sites within agreed SLA's
* Maintaining contact with both the customer & help desk on real time logging and updates
* Maintaining the company vehicle and stock levels at all times
* Managing workloads to meet customer needs
Key skills required:
* You will need to be able to handle pressure and still be able to maintain a professional approach at all times - especially should conflict arise at customer sites.
* You will need to possess the appropriate interpersonal skills to handle and diffuse any potential difficult situation.
* You must possess the ability to think logically and clearly, able to make decisions and use their own judgement.
* Proven experience within EPOS, IT, DATA cabling and electro mechanical systems is advised
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions